Submit your order securely to us via this web site. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store - at no additional cost! Please allow us 48 hours to process your order. Pickup service is available the week before classes start and during the first week of classes only.back to top
Your order is packed with care by our staff to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order should arrive in three to five working days (not including weekends or holidays). During August or December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
The last day for a full refund or exchange of books purchased for the Winter 2020 Semester is January 15th, 2020. Books can only be returned in the semester they were purchased.
Our return policy is as follows:
- You must have your original cash register receipt and a current registration statement.
- New books must be in new condition to receive a full refund.
- New books returned in used condition will be refunded at the used book price.
- Bundled books must be in their original packaging with all components included.
- Books for short-term classes are not refundable unless the class is cancelled and proof of cancellation is included.
- Access codes that have been opened or activated cannot be refunded.
- The Bookstore may refuse to refund any book due to its condition.
- Supplies, computers, software, and bus passes are non-returnable.
- Credit card purchases are refunded back to the original credit card. There is no cash back for credit card purchases.